Author Topic: Start Here!  (Read 1473 times)

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Master the Masculine
Start Here!
« on: May 29, 2013, 04:29:47 PM »
Welcome to the Master the Masculine online support group!  If you're interested in interacting with a growing community of Real Men, especially if you don't have a local support group available to you, then this is the place for you!

If you've arrived here by some method other than the main website, go check it out first and get a sense for what this place is about.  After that, if you feel like you belong here, go ahead and sign up using the links in the upper right corner.  Once you're registered and activated, jump right in and start reading and posting!

Graduates of Get Your Balls Back have access to a hidden exclusive forum.  If you're one of those, and you don't see the private board, let me know and I'll get it straightened out.

I'm Ryan, the founder of Master the Masculine and the administrator of this forum, among other things.  My passion is teaching guys to be happier, manlier men.  If you see any way I can do that better, or have any questions, please send me a private message!

Welcome!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:39:30 PM by Ryan »

alee